Blogging is a strange thing. It's fairly anonymous. It allows me to go to amazing events and read amazing local books and write about them. But the one-on-one facetime is limited. On one hand, this is great for an introvert and overall socially awkward member of society like me. But on the other hand, it means rarely getting to interact (outside Twitter and other social media) with the many other fantastic bloggers Hamilton has to offer.
That's going to change on Sunday with the first #HamOnt Blog Fair, which I'm thrilled to be part of.
Here are the details from the Facebook page. Hope to see you there!
Come socialize, drink beer and cocktails, and get insight into the minds of those blogging about our ever-evolving city!
Sunday, November 24, 2013
The Casbah, 306 King Street West
• I Heart Hamilton Tour (http://ihearthamilton.ca/)
• Cut From Steel (http://cutfromsteel.com/)
• This Must Be The Place (http://www.thismustbetheplace.ca/)
• Extreme Nonchalance (http://www.extremenonchalance.com/)
• Not My Typewriter (http://www.notmytypewriter.com/)
• The Hungry Gnome (http://www.thehungrygnome.net/)
• Hamilton Small Fries (http://hamiltonsmallfries.wordpress.com/)
• Steel and the City(http://www.youtube.com/steelandthecity)
• Rebuild Hamilton (http://rebuildhamilton.com/)
• Hustle and Glamour (http://hustleandglamour.com/)
• 100 Mile Microphone (http://hundredmilemicrophone.blogspot.ca/)
• Love It A Lot (http://www.loveitalot.com/)
• Oh Summer Candy (http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.ca/)
• When Words Fail, Photography Speaks (http://chandarys.blogspot.ca/)
• Greater Hamilton Musician (http://www.hamiltonmusician.com/)
Featuring a live performance by alt-electro-dance-rock duo Dear Rouge at 5PM!
Also on hand — Jonny Blonde Food Truck!